Thursday, February 6, 2014

Positive Changes of 2014

Hey all! I know it's been a little while. I tend to get lazy, or uh... busy! 
I'm sure most of you know that I have a new job now, but, let me tell you, or show you more about it. To start off, here's a fun and cheesy music video that they did for convention in 2012. It shows the fun atmosphere and it also gives you a little tour, as well. Hope you don't find it too ridiculous ;) 

To the website.

 

That wasn't too bad, right? It was fun and upbeat! :D

Here's some pictures of the building itself.


This place is HUGE, immaculate, and beautiful. The Founder and CEO is amazing and takes care of everyone; her employees, the demonstrators, customers, etc. 

I don't even know where to begin in telling you what we do... there's so much to Stampin' Up!

Here's some pictures, but, it doesn't even do the company justice.




I guess to give you an idea, Stampin' Up! is an M.L.M. company. There are demonstrators who sell the products and hold "parties" or, as we like to refer to them, workshops. You can make cards, gift wrap, ornaments, invitations, scrapbook pages, you name it! 
Now, this is not what I do, I work at the office. I'm a Demonstrator Support Agent. I sit at a desk and take phone calls all day (at least, I will as I'm not finished with training yet) from the Demos who may need help with an order, need to do an exchange, etc. 

I still can't believe how long it took me to get a descent job, but, the timing was perfect. :) I found a great job that has repeatedly been in Utah's top 5 businesses to work for, for years. Even though my mom works at just as an amazing job, she's kinda jealous of mine because we sell awesome products that she wishes she had access to ;) but shhh! don't tell her I said that. ;) :D

 If you can't tell, I'm excited and relieved.

LOVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment